Plastic Processing Extruding Machine Operator Shift Supervisor
Ref #: EXT.MOSS
Position: Plastic Processing Extruding Machine Operator Shift Supervisor
Terms: Indefinite/permanent, 36-42 hours shift schedule per week
Employer: Kost Klip Manufacturing Ltd.
Location: 119-1611 Broadway St, Port Coquitlam BC V3C 2M7
Salary: $ 27.10 per hour
Positions available: 2
Benefits: Health Spending Account Benefits for medical and dental
Vacation: 4% of vacation pay
The Extruding Machine Operator Shift Leader will primarily supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers who set up and operate an extrusion machine in accordance with established procedures, guidelines, and customer requirements. Will report to Extrusion Department Supervisor.
Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of Plastic Processing Extruding Machine Operators who operate set up and operate an extrusion machines
- Establish and control methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Solve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Coordinate and provide trainings for staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Prepare production and other reports
- May set up and operate one or more extruding machine which exclude plastic composites products through a nozzle or die
- Completed Secondary Education with Diploma or equivalent experience is required
- Post-secondary education in sciences or plastics technology is an asset
- Several years of experience as Plastic Processing Extruding Machine Operator in manufacturing company is an asset
- Desire to learn new skills and take part of our in-house training and apprenticeship program is an asset. Kostklip will provide on-the-job training
- Detailed oriented, manual dexterity, object oriented, finger dexterity
- Security and Safety: medical exam and criminal clearance check
- Language: English
Work Environment Conditions: Work takes place in a regular controlled indoor environment where temperatures or humidity may vary greatly in some working areas. Work environment is noisy and dusty.
Email your resume via email to [email protected].
IMPORTANT: You must quote EXT.MOSS in the subject line of your email.